As the trends in fitness change so does the research. I pride myself in being current with the latest research, having attended numerous workshops and retreats. Certifications I currently hold:
- ACE- Certified Personal Trainer
- USA Weightlifting Level 1- Sports Performance Coach
- Z-Health: R Phase, I Phase
- 200 Registered Yoga Teacher
- Cancer Exercise Specialist
- TRX, Kettlebells, ViPR, Pre/Post Natal
Break the cycle of couch potatoes, spending too much time in front of the screen, poor nutritional habits and putting yourself as a low priority. Drop the excuses and start today.
Let go of the excuses. They aren't serving you.
"Struggling with my weight from a young age, I am no stranger to trainers, fad diets and the latest exercise craze that comes with the promise of changing my body overnight! Ann has a practical approach to fitness that is impossible not to like. She believes in both pushing yourself but knowing your limits in order to avoid injury and stay healthy."
Modes of training offered (but not limited to)
- One on One training in your home, office or local park.
- Small Group training (minimum of four, maximum of eight) in your home, office or local park.
- Sport Specific: golf, basketball, hockey, football, baseball, running, triathlon, volleyball, tennis.