Over the past several days I have debated to write a post like this. But I think it is important.
I can feel the energy of people around me and around the world shifting. I sense this from passing strangers on the street, having conversations with friends and family members, social media posts, and seeing who shows up in my yoga and meditation classes.
A lot of people are concerned with the direction our country will be moving forward. I understand their concerns, because I have them too. Healthcare, education, civil rights, equal pay are just a few of the many topics which come to mind.
There are many platforms in which one can use their voice. My hope is that wherever you are, whomever you are with in the next few days, that we are all safe.
If you happen to be taking part in marches this weekend, please keep in mind:
- Keep your cool.
- Do not offer personal information to unsolicited requests.
- Have a meet up plan in the event you are separated from your party.
- Don't carry anything you can't afford to lose.
- Listen to the energy and calmly leave if you have any doubts.
- These are intended to be peaceful gatherings.